Tax Preparation

Every year, Canada residents for tax income need to do the procedure “tax return”-declaring the total income for the year. This is both your duty and right. Depending on individual circumstances, the tax office (CRA) will return a portion of the tax you paid, or require you to pay more.

Usually, tax returns are required before April 30

There are many methods:

  1. Fill out the paper form, mail it to CRA
  2. Use free online self-tax preparation service, for example
  3. Use paid tax preparation software such as UFile
  4. Using support services from accountant, simple paper case prices from $ 50 / person.

Tags: ,